Labs That Are Replicating Projects:
Our goal is to accelerate knowledge transfer within the Fab Lab Network through project replication.
The Replication Grant provides Fab Labs with grants for the bill of materials and community support to replicate projects in their Lab.
The Grant also provides Project Owners with grants for the replication of their projects in other Fab Labs around the world.
How This Grant Is Unique
Fab Lab Connect offers grants for projects which can be replicated and for Fab Labs who replicate them.
- Fab Labs must be registered on FabLab.io in order to be eligible to replicate projects in their lab.
- Project Owners must have a working prototype and must be replicable in a Fab Lab.
- Project Owners must be committed to mentoring and supporting the replication of the project.
- Project Owners must have a “Bill of Materials” required for the replication in a Fab Lab.
- Project Owners must have documentation for replication of the Project
- Project Owners must agree to share the Project through Creative Commons.
- See more requirements here