Labs That Are Replicating Projects:
Our goal is to accelerate knowledge transfer within the Fab Lab Network through project replication.
Fab Lab project replications Grants are on hold until further notice, we provided grants when we could fund raise for them from donors.
How This Grant Is Unique
Fab Lab Connect offers projects which can be replicated in your Fab Lab.
- Fab Labs must be registered on FabLab.io in order to be eligible to replicate projects in their lab.
- Project Owners must have a working prototype and must be replicable in a Fab Lab.
- Project Owners must be committed to mentoring and supporting the replication of the project.
- Project Owners must have a “Bill of Materials” required for the replication in a Fab Lab.
- Project Owners must have documentation for replication of the Project
- Project Owners must agree to share the Project through Creative Commons.
- See more requirements here