Singularity University has focused an entire summit around Global Grand Challenges, as the culmination of SU’s Conference Series. At the Global Summit, you’ll discover the world’s breakthrough technologies, understand their impact, and connect with fellow entrepreneurs, investors and leaders.
Also included in the intensive 2.5 day program will be the Global Grand Challenge Awards, designed to bring attention, connections, opportunities, resources, and recognition to the world’s most promising social impact tech companies. If you or someone you know is creating a company that’s making an impact, I encourage you to apply for this as well.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with and learn from presenters like:
- Ray Kurzweil – Director of Engineering at Google and Co-founder & Chancellor of SU
- Salim Ismail – Global Ambassador, Singularity University & Former Executive, Yahoo
- Melanie Swan – Blockchain Theorist, New School for Social Research in New York
- Pablos Holman – Futurist, inventor and notorious hacker
- Leah Krubitzer – Laboratory of Evolutionary Neurobiology, UC Davis Center for Neuroscience
- Meron Gribetz – CEO, Meta
- Geoffrey von Maltzahn – Partner, VentureLabs at Flagship Ventures…Etc.