Our comprehensive solutions:
Identify the right partnership (private, public or both)
Prepare presentation & business plan
Staffing, installation and training
Register Fab Lab
Fab Business Platform features:
Community Management (Website & Social Media)
Member Subscription Management
Learning Management System (Orientation, Training)
Workshops Registration (E-commerce)
Reservation System (Machines & Space)
Members’ Project Registration & Management
Impact Measurement, Compliance & Reporting – Big Data
- Replicate award winning projects in your Lab
- Receive mentorship from innovator
- Submit your Lab members’ projects
- Win awards and get your project to the next level
Fab Lab project replications Grants are on hold until further notice, we provided grants when we could fund raise for them from donors.
- A Digital Fabrication Program directed by Professor Neil Gershenfeld of MIT, based on MIT’s rapid prototyping course “How to Make (Almost) Anything”.
- The program provides advanced digital fabrication instruction for students through a unique, hands-on curriculum and access to technological tools and resources.
- Students can take the course from a qualified Fab Lab and join an internationally distributed campus: 20 weeks, 19 technical topics + final project