School Fab Lab was accepted to use the new 3.0 SDK
NVIDIA CloudXR™ SDK – Registered Program
NVIDIA Developer Program is a registered program available to a limited number of applicants. Please register or log in using your company email credentials to help us evaluate and grant access. We thank you for your patience as we ramp up this program.
The NVIDIA CloudXR SDK provides a way to stream graphics-intensive augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) or mixed reality (MR), content often called XR, over a radio signal (5G or Wifi) or ethernet. The SDK enables immediate streaming of OpenVR applications to a number of 5G-connected Android devices providing the benefits of graphics-intensive applications on relatively low-powered graphics hardware.
If you are a
- Telco provider that wants to integrate CloudXR into your infrastructure
- Network integrator that would like to provide streaming XR to your clients
- HMD manufacturers that would like to add CloudXR support to your platform
- Independent software vendor that would like to support CloudXR solutions
- Enterprise user or IT manager that would like to use CloudXR to provide XR at every desktop
Please apply to become a member of the program by clicking the “Join now” button below and complete the form. Note that you must be a registered NVIDIA developer in order to join the program.