Designing Reality: How to Survive and Thrive in Third Digital Revolution – the fab new entry in the literature on digital fabrication and fab labs – is out now!
In Designing Reality, Neil Gershenfeld provides a glimpse into the technology roadmap that will shape the future of digital fabrication and fab labs, and his brothers Joel and Alan explore the implications for society and how the technical and social systems can effectively co-evolve. Here is a link with more information about the book: http://designingreality.org/
Authors Neil Gershenfeld, Alan Gershenfeld and Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld have offered to buy books for all the fab labs in the global network. If your fab lab is officially listed on fablabs.io, the Fab Foundation will take care of reimbursing you for the cost of the book between now and December 31, 2018.
So how do you get a free book?
- Your lab must be listed on fablabs.io
- You must have a PayPal Account for electronic reimbursement. (Getting an account is free, but PayPal does charge transactional fees: www.paypal.com)
- Send us an email to drbook < at > fabfoundation < dot > org with:
- a copy of your book purchase receipt
- your name and full mailing address (for our tax records)
- email address
- your PayPal.me link so that we can reimburse you for the book
This is a gift from The Brothers Gershenfeld. Thank you Bros!
Have a Fab read!