Labster Resources – We never expected Virtual experiences to have such an impact on our daily lives. COVID has accelerated the learning curve for all of us. We hope you are doing well and adapting to these changes and challenges.
Here are some resources we thought might be beneficial, offered by Labster. What is Labster? “ Labster is a company dedicated to developing fully interactive advanced lab simulations based on mathematical algorithms that support open-ended investigations. We combine these with gamification elements such as an immersive 3D universe, storytelling and a scoring system which stimulates students’ natural curiosity and highlights the connection between science and the real world.”
- You can use our account for the free simulations. Review content, play through simulations, and review teacher resources here. While you can share this link with your colleagues, please be sensitive not to share this with students as the MCQ answers are in here
- Alignment to NGSS, AP, and IB curriculum
- Webinar recording – Teaching Science Courses with Virtual Labs
- Study done in BMC Medicine demonstrating the impact Labster can have on closing the knowledge gap
- Resources to send to the IT team:
Below is contact information for Labster Resources. Maximillian can run you through the platform and answer any questions you may have.
Good luck with the new school year.