Posturea is a poster that measures the inclination angle of the body (Accelerometer) as well as excessive stretching of the shoulders (conductive thread) to check whether the subject is a good position.
A poster corrector has been created as the final project.
I talked to some specialist and they told me that it was important not only to measure how the muscles are being stretch but also to have a sensor on the neck to check whether the head is in a good angle. That is why my project has incorporates:
- Accelerometer board that will be placed on the neck to measure the inclination angle with a Bluetooth that will be able to communicate with a phone app.
- Vibration motor included in the accelerometer board that will send a vibration output whenever it measures a bad inclination.
- Conductive thread on a t-shirt that will measure how the muscles are being stretched.
- The board to read that thread with a Bluetooth to also communicate with the phone app.
This project includes:
- Electronic design
- Electronic production
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- App Interface & Networking
- 3D Scanning
- Vinyl Cutting
- 3D Design
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutting
Victoria Peredo Robinson has made this project