Galaxy Box, Lightening Unit, Photos
The project is a lightning unit that has 4 photos and these photos will only appear when they are lit up.The whole unit will be synchronized with music beats. It is related to art, technology and music and how they can be mixed together to give a unique enjoyable experience. It also represents the magic of light and how the light and darkness can change the whole scene.
As large LED cubes are hard and time consuming to construct an we want it to be 3dimensional, we need to make a 3D printed ball with holes that the LEDs can fit into to construct it easily.
Objectives of this project:
- Make 3 dimensional lighting unit that syncs with music.
- To be easy to construct and doesn’t consume a lot of time.
- To have two modes normal mode and music mode
Step1: Choose photos and print them
- Choose the photos
- Make edits
- Prepare files for 3D printing
Step2: Design and fabricate the photos enclosure
- Sketch the design
- Make the design
- Fabricate using laser cutting machine
Step3: Input and output circuits
- Drafting of the control system
- Fabricating the audio detection circuit
- Fabricating the transistors bridge circuit
- Fabricating the LEDs units circuits
Step4: Design and fabricate the control unit enclosure
Step5: The coding
- The audio detection circuit code
- The LEDs code
Mrehan Elshehawy has made this project