Urban gardens give us a direct contact with nature, but they are also an escape route of stress, help self-realization, self-esteem and perform a therapeutic function. For young people, between 20 and 50 years old, that due to this frenetic way of life has the need to stop, breathe and become aware of their environment. People who do not have, in addition, enough space: we live every time in smaller flats. The urban gardens at home are a trending topic nowadays, but every time we have less time and less space to grow them in our homes. We work outside home, we travel, we can not maintain a routine. Plants need continuous and routine care.
How to maintain this space and small oasis in our lives?
We need a remote system, which no matter how far we are, allows us to communicate and take care of the plants. A connection to our lovely garden in our pocket. The user must be the center of the project. I would be able to make a product that is easy to assemble in different balconies, by only one person, and easy to understand and use
- Customizable in size and number of pot holders
- Flat packing and easy foldable in the assembly
- Easy assembly using joints, without screws
- Humidity/soil moisture sensors
- Temperature sensors
- 4 remote-automatic irrigation in the adding module
- Controlled with a web interface by user, wherever the user is
- Self watered small flower-pot option,too
This project is made by Leire Bereziartua Gonzalez